Greetings from SAiDL,
We are enthralled to present our first-ever “Summer Symposium on AI Research” in association with Anuradha and Prashanth Palakurthi Centre for Artificial Intelligence Research (APPCAIR) (https://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/Goa/appcair/home). It will be a two-day virtual event so that you can attend this from the comfort of your home, and it is completely free. Talks will cover the current advancements in Artificial Intelligence. This event will also serve as a forum for interaction between students pursuing similar career interests in AI.
We have a fantastic lineup of speakers already confirmed, including:-
– Dr. Manish Gupta, Director at Google AI Research India,
– Dr. Manik Varma, Principal Researcher at Microsoft Research,
– Prof. Jayashree Kalpathy-Cramer, Associate Professor at Harvard Medical School,
– Prof. Ross D. King, Turing Fellow at Turing Institute,
– Prof. Vijay Janapa Reddi, Associate Professor at Harvard University,
– Prof. Balaraman Ravindran, Professor at IIT Madras,
– Dr. Aleksandra Faust, Staff Research Scientist at Google Brain, CA
– Dr. Carsen Stringer, Group Leader at Stringer Lab, HHMI Janelia Research Campus
– Dr. Lovekesh Vig, Senior Scientist at TCS Research.
And this isn’t even the complete list yet.
You can find out more details about this event on our website: (https://sites.google.com/view/aisymposium2020/home).
Dates: 25th & 26th July 2020
To register, fill out the form: https://forms.gle/hdJDL9NgMjDWtSys9
For more updates, follow SAiDL on twitter: https://twitter.com/SforAiDL.
20 Ιούλ 2020 11:18 – από Παναγιώτης Αδαμίδης