Professors Emeriti and Past Faculty
BSc Physics, Aristotle University, Thessaloniki, Greece (1979), MA Physics, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA (1982), MSc Computer Engineering, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA (1982), PhD Computer Science, Aristotle University, Thessaloniki, Greece (2000, thesis title: Binary Signature Schemes for TextBases). Recipient of the 2005 ISI/ASIS&T Citation Analysis Research Grant (ASIS&T Annual Meeting, Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.A., November 2005).
- Scientific Field:
- Data Bases, Data Analytics, Data Mining
- Coordinator of the courses:
- (1401) Database Management Systems
- Courses taught:
- (1401) Database Management Systems, (1944) DBMS Systems and Services Administration
- Office hours:
- Pending. To become available as the new academic semester begins
- Rm. No. 203, (ex-) Dept. of Information Technology, and (ex-) Dept. of Automation Bldg.
- Public profiles: