Sidiropoulos Antonis B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Rank: Assistant Professor
Dr. Antonis Sidiropoulos is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Information and Electronic Engineering – International Hellenic University (former: Department of Computer Engineering – Alexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki). He is also a member of the Information Management & Software Engineering Laboratory.
He has a Ph.D. in Computer Science from the Informatics Department of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (2006). The Ph.D. thesis was entitled “Methods for Ranking and Clustering Bibliographic and Web Data”. He received his MSc in Computer Science in 1999 and he graduated as well (BSc) from the Computer Science Department of the University of Crete in 1996. He has worked at the University of Crete, at the Institute Of Computer Science – FORTH, at the Design Laboratory of MIT Massachusetts, at the Aristotle University (Department of Informatics & Department of Meteorology and Climatology), at the Computer Engineering Department of the Alexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki in various research or productive projects.
- Scientific Field:
- Web Aplications, DataBases, Operating Systems, Scientometrics
- Courses taught:
- (1944) DBMS Systems and Services Administration, (1403) Introduction to Operating Systems, (1949) Distributed Systems, (1941) Development of Web Systems and Applications
- Office hours:
- Visit page http://people.iee.ihu.gr/~asidirop/hp/?p=Contact
- 106 - Former IT-Automation building
- Public profiles: