Chatzopoulos Argyrios B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Rank: Assistant Professor
Argyrios Hatzopoulos is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Information and Electronic Engineering of the International University of Greece (former Department of Electronic Engineering TE – Alexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki) and member of the Advanced Electronic Systems Laboratory.
Argyris Hatzopoulos is a graduate of the Physics Department of the Faculty of Sciences of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTH), holds a MSc degree in Electronic Physics (Radio Electronics) and holds a PhD from the Physics Department of AUTH. He has worked in numerous research programs of AUTH, the Hellenic Institute of Metrology (EIM) and the Technological Educational Institutes of Thessaloniki, Kozani and Serres as a laboratory and scientific associate.
- Scientific Field:
- Analog electronics, Measurement Systems
- Coordinator of the courses:
- (1404) Electronic Circuits, (1611) Synthesis of electronic circuits, (1712) Sensors Signal Contitioning, (1916) Computer Assisted Measurement Systems
- Courses taught:
- (1202) Measurements and Alternating Current Circuits, (1404) Electronic Circuits, (1504) Electronic Devices, (1611) Synthesis of electronic circuits
- Office hours:
- MO-FR, 9:00-14:00
- Building H, Laboratory A2
- +30 2310013610
- Public profiles: