Papadopoulou Maria B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Rank: Assistant Professor
Maria S. Papadopoulou received the B.Sc. degree in Physics, M.Sc. degree in Electronics, and Ph.D. degree in nonlinear circuits, all from the School of Physics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh). She is currently serving as an assistant professor with the Department of Information and Electronic Engineering, International Hellenic University. She is also a member of the ELEDIA@AUTH Research Group of the ELEDIA Research Center Network. She has authored or co-authored several peer-reviewed journals and conferences. Her research interests include RF energy harvesting, wireless sensor networks, Internet of Things, nonlinear dynamics, and electronic design and optimization. Prof. Papadopoulou serves as a reviewer of several international journals and conferences and as a member of the technical program committees of various international conferences.
- Scientific Field:
- Electronics, Energy harvesting, IoT applications, Microcontrollers, Non-linear circuits
- Coordinator of the courses:
- (1672) Optoelectronics and Optical Communications
- Courses taught:
- (1202) Measurements and Alternating Current Circuits, (1502) Microcontrollers, (1602) Embedded Systems, (1672) Optoelectronics and Optical Communications
- Office hours:
- Thursday from 12:00 to 14:00 and Friday from 12:00 to 15:00
- Building H (former Department of Electronic Engineering)-Laboratory C2 (1st floor)
- +30 2310013722
- Public profiles: