Kioskeridis Iordanis B.Sc., Ph.D.
- Rank: Professor
He holds a BA in Electrical Engineering from the Faculty of Engineering of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki titled “Loss minimization in induction motor drives”. He worked for 5 years as a supervising engineer at ENOIA SA and in 2004 he was elected as an Associate Professor in the Electronics Department of the School of Technological Applications of ATEI/Th. Since 2010 he holds the rank of Professor in the Department of Electronics Engineering of the ATEI/Th, which since 7/5/2019 has evolved into the Department of Information and Electronics Engineering of International Hellenic University. His research interests focus on the design and modeling of power converters, optimization of drive systems, renewable energy sources and power recovery. He has participated in a variety of research programs, he has 16 publications in international journals, 22 in international conferences and 3 patents. He has authored the books titled “Power Electronics” and “Renewable Energy Sources and Power Electronics Applications”. He is a reviewer in a number of scientific journals, member of the TEE and the IEEE. He has been Head of the Electronics Department and a member of the ATEI/Th Council.
- Scientific Field:
- Power Electronics - Renewable Energy Sources - Electric Drives
- Coordinator of the courses:
- (1202) Measurements and Alternating Current Circuits, (1702) Power Electronics, (1812) Power Converters, (1913) Renewable energy sources and smart grid
- Courses taught:
- (1202) Measurements and Alternating Current Circuits, (1702) Power Electronics, (1812) Power Converters
- Office hours:
- Monday and Friday 11:00 - 12:00
- Number 1.1
- +30 2310013623
- Public profiles: